AWE Foods Ecosystem
The same way that no man is an island, no brand or entity can exist completely independent in and of itself. We are entirely dependent on all those who contribute to our existence and we contribute to those who are dependent on us for theirs! This is the Awe Ecosystem. We are driven by a purpose to strengthen every contributor within this ecosystem.
All our ingredients are locally sourced. And we ensure that we are
sourcing them directly from the farmers. This process benefits us both!
• 100% of the profits go to the farmers directly.
• Farmers receive immediate cash and carry payments.
• They know what their produce is transforming into.
• We ensure fresh produce as it's coming directly from the source.
• The pricing is fair - a benefit for both parties.
We hire local talent and nurture them to take their place within the AWE Foods team.
We aim to run special initiatives for the local community -
• A fully sponsored center for children with special needs.
• Financial support for the higher education of underprivileged children.
We practice sustainability in all ways possible. It is our duty to safeguard the environment and do our bit in building a sustainable future. We also ensure to partner with vendors who follow sustainable practices.
• Waste reduction by following the Small Batch Concept.
• Segregation practice.
• Waste is recycled in a sustainable manner
• Effective sourcing.
• Consistent recipe planning.
• Lean store management practices.
• Production capacity in tune with sales.
• Recyclable, food-grade material.
• 100% Environment friendly.
• Regular checks to ensure the most sustainable materials are used.
By being a part of the AWE Foods Ecosystem, you are directly and indirectly -
• Contributing towards a sustainable future
• Supporting the local community
All while eating food that’s good for your tummy and your taste buds.