Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce
7 - 10 Mins
Chicken in Black Pepper Sauce
Presenting our sensational and hassle-free Chicken with Black Pepper Prawn Sauce! Its saucy, crispy, and delightfully spicy flavour that is sure to bring a smile to everyone in the family! Whether it's a busy weeknight or a special occasion, this saucy sensation is guaranteed to impress and satisfy your cravings for gourmet goodness.
- Chicken leg boneless -150g
- Capsicum green - 25g
- Capsicum Red-25g
- Capsicum Yellow-25g
- Onion cubes-30g
- AWE Foods Black pepper Sauce-50g
- Ginger chopped-50g
- Garlic Chopped-50g
- Spring onions-30g
1. Marinate the boneless chicken with salt and set it aside.
2. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add in the chopped ginger, garlic, and onions, and let them cook until they turn a rich brown colour.
3. Add the marinated chicken with vibrant bell peppers and sauté them for about half a minute
4. Then add the 𝐀𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞, and make sure to thoroughly coat the meat in the sauce. If needed, add a little water (around 50ml) to help mix the ingredients.
5. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, according to your preference.
6. Finally, garnish the dish with fresh spring onions or cilantro and serve hot.
AWE Pro Tip
It is best to add the sauce at the end to maximise the flavour.