15 - 20 Mins
Chicken Laksa is a hearty and filling dish, very popular in Malaysian and Singaporean cuisines. It is a versatile dish that lends itself to many variations based on each kitchen's taste and every pantry's stock! Here is our take on the Laksa, created in such a way that even the amateur cook can make a delicious bowl!
- Chicken Leg Boneless – 160g
- Boiled egg – 1 no
- Boiled Noodles – 90g
- AWE Foods Laksa Paste – 70g
- Salt – 4g To taste
- Thick Coconut milk –75 ml
- Water or Stock 200ml
- Bean Sprouts – 20g
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the chicken for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken stock or water and bring it to a boil.
3. Stir in the flavourful Laksa paste.
4. Once the chicken is cooked, add coconut milk and season with salt to taste.
5. In a serving bowl, assemble noodles, boiled egg, bean sprouts, and pour the aromatic soup on top.
6. For an extra burst of flavor, serve with a side of the AWE Foods Laksa paste!
AWE Pro Tip
Can be served as a starter soup by reducing or omitting the noodles